PAY WITH CASHAPP
Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment app developed by the Square Cash payment. Cash App allows users to instantly transfer money/bitcoin to one another using a mobile phone app and a Debit Card or bank account.
- Download and install the Cash App from App Store or PlayStore.
- Create a new account by Signing up with an active phone number or email address.
- Choose a username (Cashtag) your friends can use to send you money.
- Link a debit card to Cash app for payment.
Your Cash app is now good to go! To process payment for order:
- “Add Cash” to your “Cash Balance” for payment
- When you have equivalent amount or more in your Cash Balance, enter your order total and tap Pay.
- Add the name or $Cashtag of our recipient (provided on your order confirmation invoice).
- Enter an optional note, such as “dinner at Dosa” or “Kitchen remodel” in the provision “For“.
- Tap Pay in the top-right corner, and thats it!
- You’ll receive an email or SMS notification saying you’ve sent cash! Once money is sent, we require you share a screenshot with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authentication of payment.
Keep in mind, you need to have an existing Cash balance that is larger than your payment amount.
Send Bitcoin via CashApp
To make your first Bitcoin purchase, open your Cash App:
- Select Cash Card or the dollar amount at the top of your screen to access your Cash Drawer.
- Swipe left, you’ll see the BTC symbol in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Buy, use the slider to choose the amount you’d like to purchase or swipe up to enter using a keyboard. Tap Buy BTC.
- Enter your Cash pin and select Confirm.
Keep in mind before you can purchase Bitcoin through the you’ll need to have cash in your Cash Drawer and you may need to enter some additional identification information.
Once you have the equivalent Bitcoin in your Cash App, you can send your Bitcoin to a third-party Bitcoin wallet. To withdraw our Bitcoin:
- From your Cash App, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll to Funds and tap Bitcoin.
- If you see Enable Withdrawals, you’ll need to verify your identity by following the in-app prompts.
- Once you’ve verified your identity, or if you have in the past, select Transfer Out and tap Confirm.
- Either scan the QR code from your order page, external wallet or tap Use Wallet Address provided when you place an order.
- Tap Confirm.
Once you’ve processed your withdrawal in your Cash App, your Bitcoin payment will be sent to our external wallet. Keep in mind, transfers to the blockchain take time to process, and it may be hours before you see a transfer in your external wallet.